Sunday, September 26, 2004

Intoduction



Hmmm... lets see how shall I begin my first post on this blog. I dun know what is the purpose of this blog, maybe is jus another way to kill time or maybe another way to let you know me better...

To begin with, I shall say a little of my background. I am wailing lar, this one is a must must to noe! I am born in Malaysia, in this red brick hospital in Johor, i also cannot remeber the name, i only noe i been there twice in my entire life. Since young, I do not live with my parents, as they are too busy working in singapore, therefore they left me in Kampung Kanthan. Thats the place where i lived with my grandparents until the age of 4. According to my granparents, I used to be very quiet n obedient then, don't know why now become like that also.
My Gong Gong loved me the MOST, but then when he was alive i didn't treasure that, now i really regret and really miss him! Every morning, before i woke up, he will buy me bread for my breakfast. I never know what he was talking to me, and he also don't really understand my language. This is because he speaks haka, and i speaks chinese, but then somehow we still communicated very well. He never once scolded me in my entire life, he is always there to protect me from my small bully cousin, who he later dun likes.

My Grandma is a very hardworking lady, NEVER picks up a quarrel with her children n grandchildren except for my grandpa. She was the one who brought me up until 4. She always give in to us, her grandchildren, to what ever we wants. Since young, i always followed her round the village , as she go play cards in her friends house, but before that she will finish her housework first lar.When i got a chance to shuffle the cards, i will always cheat in order to let my grandma win. That my grandma don't know lar. However, now the sad things was, she is sufferring from a stroke, i really wan go back n take care of her, but then my mother say my turn will come after my A level.

At the age of 4, when my parents haf a more stable job and home, I and my sis moved to singapore, my first house was three blocks aways from my current block. When i moved to singapore, I didn't like this place much, it was here i lost much of my happiness and freedom. It was here in Singapore, i then realise i got a very fierce father, and a very strict mother, who forbids me to do this and that. I cried almost everyday ever since i moved over to singapore. (now no more liao lar)

Time flies, years have passed, I finished kindergarden, primary, secondary education. Now i am finally in JC. JC life wasn't good either, however, this will be continued in the later part of my story...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home