Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Grand...


Stupid blogger lost my ytd de blog... so now have to re write again!!!

Ytd, worked at Gv grand! That place realli bores me to death! agu and me went at 1215. i worked at floor, one theatre only got less than 10 ppl you know! at ard 2 pm. Grand staff for floor came. call me fold garbage bag. i was like har, grabage bag need fold wan ar... he said they will use more than 20 garbage bag per day! haha... so little people so many garbage bag. then we sat at the usher point and fold garbage bag. is SIT you know. weird rite sit at usher point fold bags. then they call me check temperature, first the themometer was everywhere! some hanging some hide inside the switches. and the funy thing was i was lost in theatre six. i went in whole place was dark, dun even know where is the screen! north south east west all black! then i went out and ask ppl... a staff lost in cinema weird rite? later i was taught how to feel the temperature, instead of looking at the themometer. until now haven master it. how the hell u feel! my body cannot tell the temperature lor! thats my story at floor... hardly see customer ard also.

candy bar, was sze yin and christina, they onli got a small 32 oz cup to pour water in the popper. create a lot of smoke sia. saw sze yin change the display set. thats ann job haha... conclusion from my point of view, candy bar one word.. MESSY! haha... it needs ANN!!

I realli miss GV bishan... Grand is not a place for me sia! i love Gv bishan! haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home