Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Swimming




Today, it is the first day i am going swimming with poornima, my good friend, and also it shall be the first day i am teaching her how to swim. She had always been wanting to swim with me for a long long time, but each time i alway rejected her, either because i was too lazy to wake up or i am too busy. There was once even, I forgot that we actually had to meet on that particular saturday and end up she and ms. joraine waiting for me for very long long time. Sorry poornima and Joraine.. hahaha...

Okie, lets get to the point, yeah, so I and poornima went swimming at Toa Payoh Swimming complex and swim. Poornima's swimming costume wasn't that bad but was a bit old liao. okie enough of comments! haha... Next of course we got into the pool and started swimming. The way she swam was a bit funny, her breathing, hands and legs coordination was not there, everything was in a big mess. I myself do not even know how to teach at first. So we started of we the way of breathing, then correction of strokes and etc... after one and a half hour of crash course, she finally master the basic of swimming! thats was really a very very very great improvement as compared to what she just started with. Of course lar, she got a great teacher like me! haha... no lar actually not, she is really a very fast learner, in watever sense, willing to work on it is the major factor to her sucess today either it is in her CCA or Academic. Sometimes really admire her.

After the whole lesson, i was actually quite happy with my new skin colour, i was a bit darker! but poornima wasn't as appy as me, she do not wan to darken anymore! hahaha... sorry poornima! After this swimming session i was really damm tired and hungry, so i bought some food and went home to eat... and the next thing i knew was... i was fast asleep in my sofa again...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home