Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sianz...

Early in the morning, sneeze like over 10 + times. Sneeze until my nose really wants to drop liao. The weather is damm hot. A good day for a swim. My next target is PERHENTIAN ISLAND! i want go there!

Anyway, got to work today. So sian. I am so sick of candy bar! Is really very boring! more boring then standing at usher. Although i keep laughing there. But then, I dun like to smile, i dun like to laugh! As in thats not the real me, the real me is a sad one. I wan a better family. A family that is more united. as in nowadays, whenever i go home, my mother will start nagging, my father will pester me to do his homework. My mother will nag even if i ask her go see movie, later say we watch movie very late, waste her time, but the thing is she wanted to watch that show! My father only knows how to borrow money and ask me do his homework! I really hate to go home liao. I just want be alone. Like what i say, buy a deserted island, live there all by myself, die there w/o ppl knowing. haiz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home