Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sleepless...

I cannot sleep!

I canoot sleep for two nights liao! my bloody nose just dun let me off! here i am so tired, but once i lie down on my bed, totally cannot breathe! I tried to clear my nose, but my sister say i was too noisy... i also wanna sleep but i can't. h@iz

Maybe not just because of that. Something is troubling me... very troublesome la. How i wish i got the guts to face my problem. Tml, i made up my mind to settle it tml. But what if i get the answer i want or dun want, can i still sleep peaceful?

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

To Be Continued...

1 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bloggers Face the Law
In tempting a new degree of honesty from their writers, blogs foment passionate debates that often ... The standards for bloggers disclosing trade secrets are being examined in a case involving Apple Computer before the California Court of Appeals.
Hello, very cool blog ! I shall return!

I have a slide guitar duetsite/blog. It pretty much covers slide guitar duet related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home