Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Painful!

Today, i am suppose to watch movie with my mother and sister... I woke up at 11 am... that was very early, guess what... I was waken up because of that terrible pain in my stomach... I thought that might be the medicine i ate last night...

Still i bear the pain accompany my mother go supermarket buy things, it was realli so pain and i still had to sit on the motorbike, which is so bumpy, which made me worst... My mother went ahead to shop for her stuff, i just sat outside trying not to move, wai's way of easing the pain... and it works k!!! And then, endure it all the way to yishun to meet my sister... by that time, i can even stand up straight liao... haiz. then once i am off the bike, i rushed all the way to the toilet... I really feel like i am going to faint inside... i just sit there, sweating, trying to get more air... anyway the toilet is quite clean... then came an idiot... keep chasing me out of the toilet... but i got no more strength to get up so i just sit there... haha... then later, still we didn't go for the movie... i went home to sleep... wai's other way to get rid of pain... like that time my toe nail came out... i just sleep until my mother is home to take me to the doc, but in the end... she say wait for polyclinic to open... haha... anyway, i vomitted my last night dinner and today's breakfast... surprising hor, my dinner wasn't digested! end up i didn't eat anything today.

Because of me, they miss their show... sorry... nxt time, i better dun go liao... now i miss the pain... hehe

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home