Friday, August 19, 2005

Tired...

My mother left, she went back to malaysia for my uncle funeral. I was too sleepy to send her off... haiz... actualli i want to go wan! but then i dun dare to call the morning manager, and plus a very impt point! i cannot wake up... haha...

Today, doing box! It was realli in a big mess after my sister came... every now and then i will hear, jie... this wan... jie that wan... haha... but then aiya nevermind la... later cash count, my sister up 2 tickets and i down two tickets... i also dunno what happen... haha, dunno is it the ticket that she help me sell. Make until manager also very messy. She also headache ar... then so pai seh, so stay up with them until like 4 plus in the office... Reached home at 5 and write a bit of blog and slept at 5.30am... got to work at 10 tml!!!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home