Monday, August 01, 2005

First day of school

Today is my first day of school at SIM. The first lesson starts at 1.30pm... it has been very very long ever since i go school in the afternoon for lesson... the last time was when i was in primary 5!

Gosh! I reach school at 12 noon. Thats super early! I met up with sharon, and she was suppose to show me around the school. I was quite nervous on the first day of school. I knew no one in the lecture hall, i thought... Later, i got to know a new friend with sharon's help. Then slowly i saw my jc cum primary school friends. 7 of them...

The lecture was quite boring. The lecturer likes to mummble to himself, and he is like teaching secondary school stuff. haha, kind of boring ar...

Thats the first day of my school in SIM

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home