Monday, July 11, 2005

Floor Expert...

So many days at floor!

I think I am banned from Box Office liao. I had been mixing up with Cash and Credit Card, that must be the reason why i am kicked to floor, i think. But then, floor is the best! I hate to work at the Candy Bar. I dun like that popper, and the Nachos! I hate the smell of popcorns, especially when it is popping the salted wan. It always irrate my throat! And that irrating Nachos, I hate to pack Nachos, always took me forever to pack them. And seriously one packet, how to pack into 10.5 box? every time i pack the most i can pack is nine box onli lor. Aiyo, i guess Candy bar is the worst station!

Nowadays, floor got newcomer... Benjamin. Always kena bullied. He is forever standing upstairs at the usher point, maybe until the nxt newcomer comes. People just hates to stand at usher point. The only one person who always get scolding, from the customers. Some customers hor, are realli arghz! Thell them cannot liao, it is stated in the houserules! There is really no point aguing la. But they just like to vent their anger on us. I know your ticket very ex, but then we too are lowly paid!!!

Aiya... despite of all these, i still like working there. Cos there is a lot of bad people there, onli i am the good wan! and Oh yeah, someone, whoever that person is, decorated my locker with tons n tons of ang baos! I mus say it realli look nice! thank you, whoever... MUST BE SOME OF THE BAD PEOPLE! haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home