Friday, May 20, 2005

Bloody hands...




Yesterday just finish a night shift... today had to do opening! who planned that thing want? wnat me to die ar? 5 hours of sleep, and i had to work again... haha... but nevermind... i like working there mah... Opening with that girl from philippine ( dunno how spell la)... i duno what she talking... my english already damm bad, she still got a slang, the more i cannot understand... haha... aniway... the slow wailing took her own sweet time to pack those things... haha... really tired la... what to do? nothing much happen there...

the best part of the day is i cutt my hand today! the stupid me, hold that idiot knife the wrong side... with the blade facing my thumb... and opps... i cut my thumb! i was quick euff to press it tight... no blood flow... haha... but was really damm painful!!! all becoz of that dodo fishball! dun like it liao... so i must eat it up! haha... one thumb cannot move liao... tml i m doing opening again! how m i going to wash??? haiz... good luck my thumb...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home