Monday, March 28, 2005

Sucide

After CCA orentation and makaning out, i went home... reached home at about 7... my mother was torturing my sister now because she finalli got herself into a poly instead of the JC. 15 mins later, my dad came home... he said... there was a big balloon downstairs! someone is commiyting sucide! I wanted to rush down and see but was stopped by my mother... then later my mother went out for dancing lesson and my dad was bathing... then me and my sister sneaked out and ran all the way down to watch whats happening...

When i went down.... i saw the big big balloon that was already set-up by the firemen. Then, the firemen jumped from the sixth floor's kitchen to the fifth floor kitchen to save the man who is on the window! So cool! Firemen are always cool... i always wanted to be one... but i guess i was too short n skinny liao...then fireman broke in from the front door also... everything seems to be under control... then that man was taken down accompanied by the firemen and policemen... I think both looks damm COOL! wah...

Everything ended here, hmmm... now let's wait for tomorrow newspaper and see what they say... they say that block there is always ppl wants to commit sucide but all not sucessful... but my block wan all very sucessful... i can still remember the spot where that woman landed that time... haiz... dunno where they get the courage to jump.... so treasure ur life!!!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home