Sunday, February 27, 2005

Kyu Grade



Kyu Grade again! Judo Competition! This year i never play cos i thought i hate the feeling of nervousness... I hate my heart to beat so fast... I hate the feeling of waiting for my turn which makes me more nervous... So today, quite relax, i when there at 8! Thinking that i will not haf that feeling again...

I was the timekeeper then... The first match starts at 9...The moment it starts, my hands start to turn cold, my heart rate was twice as fast as compare to the normal rate... I can feel as if i was in the dojo, waiting to fight the nxt bout... Seeing humans fighting against each other for the medal... haha... i really can feel that every throw is damm fast, if i am inside i dunno if i can still counter them... that siu kit beside me was damm noisy! one moment blocking my view, the othe rmoment asking poon to take his camera.

Everything end at about 3 plus... Thou i took the timing i can't really remember what happen liao now... But anyway cjc once again got a lot of medals! silvers got the most... In fact silver looks better than gold! and one thing not fair, theirs is medal, mine is a cup for last year! now i like medals better... haha... but i guess i wont get animore in future... at least from judo... haha...

Our girls, all came back with a lot of injury, michelle got her one eye blue black, elaine got a love bite on her neck, the rest i dunno liao...dunno how kelvin judge wan... hehe... aniwae congratulations!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home