Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chinese New Year!



Hello! Welcome to Wailing's BLOG! For those who are married... please be reminded that u owe me an ang bao! For those who are not... hmmm... then is ur parents owe me liao ... haha... Joking la...

Chinese New year comes again... The noisy lion is coming to our house soon... I going to whack his butt again... haha... I remember when i was younger, although i was scare of that weird looking lion, but then i will still walk behind it and pull the tail or hit the butt when it is peeling oranges or sleeping... Then that stupid lion face will suddenly turn around... and i always was so shocked until i fell to the ground...

Basically, there is onli four lions in my entire village... These four will go round the whole village in one day to every household... The last destination is the something like RC behind my house...


Haiz... First day of new year no ang bao, cannot go out!

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home