Monday, February 07, 2005

2nd Day


I woke up today with a backache! Pain until i cannot even stand properly, i haf to bend and sit... no mood to eat cos it was really too pain.... But still we had to set out for that Cameron Highlands... 3 hrs car ride... wah can die!

On the way up the mountain, the road bend here n there , really feel like vomitting. Vomitting plus fever and backache! wah that was the worst ride i haf ever taken liao la... Very soon we reached to top liao... One big room with 11 people inside... It was really very super cold! i had to wear two jackets n one used one blanket when i sleep...

Haiz... kena squashed by my sister and my cousin... they both like magnet like that attract to me when we slept... so the three of use was stick together until the nxt morning... i also kena a few kicks from my sister! stupid idiot coconut head!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home