Sunday, February 06, 2005

1st Day



Woke up so so so early this morning! 5 am i woke up just to prepare and get ready to go Johor interchange to buy ticket to go KL first. Ticket on start selling at 8 am. haiz, i was feeling really sick, my stomach was like hungry until cramp liao... but then it is still bearable...i only get to eat mac when i reached the bus interchange, at about 9 my uncle then came and took bus with us to KL to meet my mother's sister ( the one in blue). Happily we left at 10.30 and reached Kl at 4. Then i ate mac again... Today i ate 2 times MAC!

We reached my aunt house in 15 mins. KL was really very hot and no rain! By the time i reached my aunt house, i cannot even walk properly! My back dunno why cramp! haiz... aniwae we spent at night at my aunt house... cos there was so many ppl, and we all had to squeezed into a room, i end up having a line to sleep only... which means i cannot move when i sleep, i used quite a lot of energy to sleep... i think ended up the more i sleep, the more tired i am...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home