Saturday, January 22, 2005

Spring Cleaning



Spring cleaning day again! Just imagine what ms chin wai ling will do during that stupid spring cleaning! Make a mess out of everything i do? haha... yeah i gues so ba...

First, i was in - charge of sweeping/mopping the floor. End up i poured too much soap on the floor... then haha... the floor become soo soapy... and i was lazy to use water to mop it again. So i used a dry floor n wipe off everything... thinking that since it is dry no one will noe le... But then who noes... somewhere , sometime was laking water la... then small bubbles can be seen... and someone happen to step on it... which is my mother... haha and she nearly slipped... then of course i kena scolding... later on i dunno how many times she mop to make it less soapy la... hahha...

Then i was made to wipe the window. First i used a lot of soap again to wash that sliding window... duno why at that particular position i can stretch out far, after using soap must use water to clean it again right... then i realise i cannot reached to that place where i can reach just now! So the lazy me... hahaha...luckily, that soapy part happened to be the side where i used to put all my shoes, so i use a pile of shoes n pile it up high so that they can hide the soapy mark on the window... haha.. this time my mother cannot see liao...

Then my mother call me pack the old clothes with her. haha... i everything also want to throw... but then my mother everything also wan to keep. Her old clothes, her old hat.... she say cannot buy liao leh! haha... dunno why she wans to keep it for la... but in the end i still secretly throw them away... so that i can put my old toys in... hahaha...

Later on at 6 pm, my mother call me go n sleep liao! haha... mayb not to bring her more trouble ba... haha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home