Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pus



Finally, found out the pipe of the washing machine is misplaced that result in the leaking of water from the machine... My washing machine is finally 'healed'... no need hand wash liao!

Today went for judo... poon cook for me potato! hahha... though she never remove the eye... other than that can be eaten... but the taste of the eye is horrible... a very dunno how to say taste... I think i am posion! cos i heard that the eye is poisionous! haha... but i still wan people cook for me... hahaha... this shows how much my wife loves me! hahaha...

Then after judo... i went to see doctor... my eye was swollen fo like 4 mths liao. The doctor say it was swollen because of two coconut pimple inside my eye... the first time i heard of pi,ple in the eye... first he poke a needle into my eye lid then squeeze the pus out.. two times! but not very pain... but then i very scare of needles... they always say is like ant bite... but when ant bite i no feeling, needle poke got feeling! later a bandage was put over that eye... now i am one eye jack! so have to rest now le...

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home