Monday, January 17, 2005

Repairwoman


The washing machine doesn't haf warranty liao... So my mother called me to go fixed it... Think i am wat... aniwae, everytime when that reapirman came, i always was made to stand there and look at how they fix it... so that in future, like now when the warranty is over, we no need pay the repairman...

I remembered, that time when that that reapirman, he turn the washing machine over and took out the white thing and emptied a 20 cent coin. haha... It was really very hard to take out the white thing ... something screwed it... haha... so my dad use his full force to pull it out! hahha... then a fifty cent coin dropped out... Finally, we thought the washing machine was 'cured'. Then we tried it... the water is leaking from somewhere. haha... but still an use la... so i used it to wash my ghi first... tml then think what thing was spoiled... that cause the leaking...

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home