Monday, January 10, 2005

Returned



Oh my God! my face is starting to swell! it all started from my neck... can see that it is getting thicker and thicker. But then who cares, haha... i need get all my things done and thats all...

Today just came back from KL. Everyone is getting fatter! all my cousins are and that includes me! We took a midnight bus back, 12.30 midnight. It first started with a ang mo board on the wrong bus. Then later, there was a lady who suppose to board on a 12 midnight bus and left all her luggage on that bus , and that bus left w/o her when she return from dinner at 12.30 thinking that her bus will leave at 12.30. Then later we are stuck at the malaysia custom cos of another ang mo lost his dunno what card. Next at singapore custom, a slight delay there also becos of some indo tourist and that lady whose bus left w/o her... She was trying to locate where her luggage had went... a bit confusing har?

I havent got a single mosquio bite in malaysia this time, but then when i reach singapore i got 3 mosquito bites! arghz... Conclusion, i still like malaysia better then singapore, thats why i am trying to learn malay now also...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home