Monday, January 03, 2005

Miss



Today, woke up super early! I woke up at 10 actually... School re-opens from a lot of people today, except me! I want go back CJ! I wan my class back! haiz... really hates staying at home, have to clean up this stupid house, although it is quite small lar, 3.5 room flat... Never heard before 3.5 room flat? hahaha... nevermind...

Today, Chu may came my house! And we studied maths together! arghz... the worst part was she ask me complex numbers! my worst topic! So the two blur wans, anyhow do that stupid homework.... Then I taught chu may roller blading with my rotten roller blades... haha... actually i myself also dun really know how to roller blade... hahaha... but still i can go quite fast with it but cannot stop!

Time really flies! haiz... I Really Miss School Days! Miss all my friends n teachers... haha... okie me go do chinese new year cards liao!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home