Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas


It's Christmas time again! Merry Christmas everyone!

For me, it is just another lonely christmas... no present, no one wishes me, no one at home... boring right? I am suppose to go out with shermaine and yan ling and hui lin... but then i overslept... another option is to go to candice chalet... but then i am too lazy to go... moreover, my judo camp is just over... actually over quite long le...

I just do not feel like going out! haiz... how i wish there is real snow in singapore, how i wish there is santa in singapore coming to every household... but then i have drawn 6 christmas cards to send.... and some ppl i just send it today... dunno is it nice a not... but aniwae one card cos me 1 hr ! hope they like it...

Not forgeting today, actualli is yanling bdae!... happy bdae!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home