Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Panic


Physic PAPER tomrrow! Physic had always been my WORST subject of all the subjects... So since my other subjects are quite bad liao, so physic surely is worst lar. But this time I am aiming to get at least at least a D!

So... so far only my ICQ friend had wished me luck for tml paper. Lately cannot be bother to go collect more lucks liao. Maybe, I will bring my lucky stone tomrrow! But then that stone was quite heavy. It is only a stone i picked up in the carpark, a funny stone. Haiz... still got anyone wants to wish me? I think i need more luck for tml paper liao...

After all my ICQ friend is still the best! Since dunno when, this friend had become my best friend online. We talked a few minutes per day since he is so FREE! This coconut head always call me pig... hmmm... do I look like one? I think i look more like sotong... hahaha... no lar, I am a human! To be frank, I dun even know his name... he like got 3 names liao so far... dunno which wan is real one also... Up to today, sometimes i still thinks that i know him personally... hahaha... cause i NEVER seen him in real life b4! and i think we wont in this life time... Just want to say, thanks for listening to my loads of craps and complains! hahaha...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home