Saturday, November 13, 2004

Better


Today, feeling a bit better... It's getting more siclening to study at home... with all those distractions... therefore end up i only did very super little things...

Do Know Since When, My House Is Now Like My Malaysia That House Liao, I Think Is Even Worst Than There Liao. Back In Malaysia, At Night When I Sleep, I Can Always Hear The Sound Of The Mosquitoes In The Room, Flying Around My Ears... End Up, Everytime Did Not Sleep Well. So My Mother Always Ask Me Go Other People's House And Sleep. And Yesterday, When I Was Sleeping, There Is This Big Fat Mosquito, Flying Around Me, Biting Me like More Than 10 Times Liao. So End Up Yesterday, I Went To Sleep In The Living Room Myself So Lonely... Haiz... Got Not Enough Sleep!

And By The Way... It's Dinner Time!

To Be Continued...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home