Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Wartime



Tml... It will be the start of A level exam! This day had finally came, feeling very stressful now, reading through the singapore statistics, but nothing seems to be going into my mind. I guess, I am too excited le ba...

Just now at 9.00 Ms lim called! Scared me out of my death! At first when she said she was ms lim, the first ms lim that came to my mind was ms mafrize lim, my secondary 3 and 4 form teacher. For a few seconds i was shocked, wondering why my secondary school teacher will call me so late, It took me quite a few minutes before i finally realised that was ms lim! yeah, my GP teacher, in CJ wan. She told me quite a lot, briefing me again on the topics i should choose and avoid, and touch a bit on comprehension ON THE PHONE! She told me i had improved in my language, but then, i still did not had much confident, i was very very worried what it the topic i want do not come out? what if i suddenly blank out? what if...? what if...? a lot of what ifs... But its too late to worry now right... so today i guess i will have to sleep early liao, so tml i will get a clearer mind to think properly...

Really touched that actually a teacher will call and tell you so much... haiz... afterall JC wasn't as bad as what my primary school teacher tells me. She used to scare me by saying, in secondary your teacher will not be as caring as primary, they will just come in and complete what they had to for the day, and by the time in JC, teachers will come in and talk for the whole lesson and you will have no time to write anything. So gave me a impression that teachers of the Sec and JC is unfriendly, old, heartless people... but the truth is not that. In fact, i enjoyed the most in JC! haha... okie gtg liao...

To Be Continued...

上天其實沒有對誰小氣過,只是我們通常太大方.
生活裡一定有足夠的滋味,我們卻常忘記了咀嚼.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home