Friday, October 29, 2004

Rain


I realised I had been really forgetful lately, for two consecutive days, i switched on the iron in the morning and forgot to off it until at night when my sister realised it... My iron is really very hot now lar... waste a lot of electric power liao... hahaha... Perpharps, i am just getting old liao...

Today, went swimming again, this time with my sister, and that stupid 谢肚子 say what, the rainy cloud will follow me everywhere, that was really a very evil curse today... So i went swimming lar, at first that place was bright and hot lar, then suddenly dunno from where come out a bunch of grey clouds... arghz... and it started a bit drizzle, but then we still swam lar... surprisingly the big pool was like covered with grey clouds and the medium was like no or little clouds.... hahaha... then started to rain heavier a bit... so we moved to the medium pool, in the end in less than 5 mins time, the medium pool got grey clouds liao and the big pool very bright liao... wat a curse... in the end still manage to complete 10 laps... hahaha

And by the way, dun be mistaken by yesterday that blog! My wife is getting jealous liao hahaha... so i had to explain a bit lar... 谢肚子 is onli a good friend... haha, and still the same saying, dun worry i will remain faithful to my wives and gfs... hahaha.. until the day when they dun wan me...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home