Saturday, October 16, 2004

Hungry



Yesterday! yesterday, i did not eat my dinner.. coz there was no dinner at all! my father promised my ma to buy dinner home, but then in the end my dad came home at 11 pm empty handed, so everyone slept with a empty stomach... my sis wasn't very happy about that, she was quite hungry actually, but then i dun mind lar... coz dunno why i dun feel hungry wan... yesterday was a friday night... so everyone suspected he went to that horse gambling place... but then he insist that he did not lar... in the end he even called up his boss, his best friend -both also likes to gamble wan-, and let my mother talk to his boss... so of course lar, the boss said he was working... but then today found out some truth... my mother go ask him why other workers work until 7 onli and left onli the boss and him working ar... haha... then again my dad said that he is over all in charge lar and blah blah... my mother didn't wan to argue with him so nothing happen lar... anyway, today my sis ar, i think she was really hungry yesterday until she ate so many things today, end up i have to wash so many plates!

I really feel like buying a new bicycle! i dun wan to walk all the way to the library! i am jus getting lazier lar... but then again, my mother dun allow... reason being? haha... i got too much accident with bicycles! back in my malaysia, we had to cycle everywhere to visit our friends... i remember i rode a big bicycle then always bang into a car wan... you know why? that bicycle was really very big lar, i sit on it, legs cannot touch floor wan... at first i dun even know how to get on the bicycle... then my aunt and grandma teach me lar... step on the paddle then run run abit then jump onto the seat... the problem lies here liao... i can ride the bicycle, but then i cannot get down or brake!so i end up banging into cars to stop or else i will haf to keep riding! until now i thing i got into 3 or 4 times bicycle accident liao... but luckily i wasn't really hurt! but then i got a scar on my leg because of bicycle also! i was walking walking, didn't really see a bicycle in front of me so i bang into the bicycle... was quite a deep cut... haha... thats my bicycle story! i think my mother will not even let me learn driving next time...

Poon was really sick yesterday... got a high fever! poor poon... but she told me she is getting better liao... and then gave me some physic homework, but then... a lot of question i dunno how to do... hahaha... hmmm... rena haven give me homework yet... hehehe...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home