Sunday, October 10, 2004

Cars



Today, I spent the whole day studying PHYSICS! however, study until i fall asleep liao. Today I learnt the chapter on nuclear physic! First, I read the whole chapter once, hmmm... then i thought i understood... so i started doing ten year series lar, haha... but then the funny thing was i got it all wrong again! so in the end i start to work backwards... look at the answer first then try to figure out the steps... In the end, still got some still dunno, so I gave up change to study fluids liao...

Must be wondering why is there a car? This car got something to do with the physic of fluids... I just do not really understand why the car cannot fly? i thought u go see the physic of fluids that notes, see the airoplane theory wan... hmmm... by that theory shdn't car fly? hahaha... So under Wai's theory... the reason behind is haha... the car too heavy liao... hahaha... i talking nonsense again!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home