Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Re-open



Finally, i have to go back to school again, after the "long holidays" of prelims. Its really getting harder to wake up at 6.10 in the morning! In the end i woke up at 6.30 in the morning lar, and is my sister who shook me up! I was really really very tired, and was having a big big headache... maybe still cannot get used to waking up so early in the morning.

Reached school at 7.10 am, its the first day of school and i forgot bring my key tag again! ( maybe lost it liao). As usual, no one reach earlier than me! of course lar, i got the key... hahaha... Today was super boring, first was double GP, and she was going through the essays, and my eyes were closed every five minutes. Finally, there came the five mins break, and i ended up sleeping for 10 mins! later was another GP remedial, which i end up reading other ppl essay, again, read until wan to sleep!... then was computing, he was going through papers, but i wasn't listening, somehow i knew i m going to fail the paper! following next was physic paper! as expected, i failed my MCQ again! (14/30) and practial was (28/45) which i was quite happy that i did not fail lar. Thinking about tml, maybe taking back maths, i think i will again hit the lowest record in class liao... GOOD LUCK WAI LING!

Conclusion was that today was a super boring and bad day for me. I dun think tml will be any better also. But then, we must always be optimistic, hope that tomorrow will be better...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home