Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Nearer



29 more days to A levels!

Today finally got back my physic the full paper liao. In the end, i still FAILED! 42/100, an AO! and the funny part is that... me and poon and rena all got consecutive marks for the overall score, for pratical and MCQ! Since it was a fail, so all three of us landed up in the physic remedial lesson. Today was the first lesson, it is really boring! everything mr wee teach all cannot go in my mind, his words are too small, and i am very tired liao. conclusion for this prelims, I did really badly, for all subjects! I just need some one who can force me sit down and study, don't know i cannot even sit down for an hour to study wan... haiz.. nvm

Oh yeah yesterday, that Channel U the fireman show at late night was the last episode! Fireman was one of my ambition last time... and still got a lot lar... eg. police, teacher, nurse ar... but then haha... that was the past liao... after the prelims ar... cannot make it liao... anyway they got a very sad ending, the main lead, Ji detian in end still died! haha.. and i saw my sister cried! haha... luckily i know how to control... haha...

Aiyo... my sis is walking around in her white belt (<---hightlight the text...) again liao... and hor my stupid mother approved to let her skip school for ONE more DAY! I dun think I ever skipped school in secondary , except for national day lar...

Thats about all i got to write... today no time liao... a lot of things to do... and have to sleep early today... Bye bye...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home