Saturday, October 02, 2004

5-day Work



Today is a Saturday, I thought that government gave don't know implent what five day work thing, why do I still have to go school today to take that stupid MOck GP! Today nearly cannot wake up, thats maybe because yesterday slept too late liao, and stupid Korean still ask me stay up all night, if i were to stay up all night today no need go for GP liao... hahaha...

Today's GP mock wasn't that bad lar, at least I know what to write about my essay. And for the first time through out my entire life of writing Gp essay I actually wrote like almost 3 page, actually today's topic i got a lot to say lar, do not even have enough time to think more! anyway that topic was on singlehood lar... the comprehension part i almost died, i stomach was so pain! dunno gastric ar... and dunno why i was also very sleepy, nearly fell asleep when doing... I really hate Comprehensions! always want sleep during this section...

After GP mock, I have to return shoes to my another wife (siok zhi!) and it was so damm early! so i waited in hougeng mall for an hour, look at that "yi tian tu long ji" but then i still think the HK version is nicer lar... in the end stayed there too long until i was late, i think 4 mins late... hahaha... so today i actually wasted 6 hrs... the rest of the time i was spending it by sleeping... and the best part was i overslept, suppose to wake up at 5, i ended up waking up at 7, my stupid friend say never give in to temptations! ... but then i cannot stand it liao, mus sleep in the afternoon or else i will stone the whole day...

Haiz... this Saturday was really wasted! now trying to do that stupid maths paper... hahaha... Anyway 32 more days to A level

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home