Friday, October 01, 2004

NEXT




As i had said yesterday, i do not expect my result to come out well. Yeah for computing i got the lowest for the both paper (49/100)! But then i think i will fail even more for the real one! I really dun understand how people study computing... anyway the good news is that i had improved 3 marks!

Then later was my maths, i didn't do well for that either, i got a 47/100 for maths... an E again. but lucky not O as i had predicted. haiz... i was really a bit sad, mr chai just told me to do more maths ten year series. Yeah, thats wat i going to do now also... tomorrow, i think i shd be able to get back my physic result... let me see... should be an E again lar...

ALL Es!!! actually i deserved that lar, for not studying hard enough... mayb i should cut down the number of hours on TV and computers... haiz...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home