Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Indians


30 more days to A levels!

Today, i got no money $$$ left in the ezlink after i took the mrt, so i end up walking for 20 mins back home, from the mrt station under that stupid hot bright sun! As I was about to reach my block, I saw a group of indians! Yesterday, after my dinner, i already notice the rise in the number of indians at my block, but today, there is MORE! So... as i was walking towards the lift, I turn to my right i saw indians - they are the mama shop bosses- then i turn to my left... Guess what I saw? the Ice-cream man is a Indian! then i look back to the front, yeah you are right! one whole big group of indians walking out from the lift! Oh My God! I am really surrounded by Indians! so quickly I took a lift up to the ninth floor, when the door open! I saw another group of indians agian! the whole block is being conquered by the Indians! So I ran down the steps, back to my house, luckily no indian was there... hahaha... It was really quite scary to have so many indians surrounding me lar, really felt like i am in Little India just now...

GP paper was given back to us today also, i did made a slight improvement! from a F to an E! my compo i got (19/50) and compre (17.5/50)... not bad lar... but still fail

My mother is not cooking today again, because of her swelling eyes, she ask me go cook myself! so sad... then later she asked me cook fish for her, she wanted to try how i cook my fish lar... but then i dun dare to let her try also... I only dump that fish fillet into a oven toaster and at the 10th min, i add in chopped garlic and dried small prawns ( dunno what u call that lar), then cook it for another 5 mins. My sis say it was nice lar, my sister forever say that i cook nice lar... haha...but beware, if you cook by my method, the fish will really shrink by one quarter! so if u wan big fish better dun like that cook...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home