Sunday, October 03, 2004

Near



31 more days to A Levels!

My sis, my mother and me all got a sore eyes! It all started off with my sister 4 days ago, when her eyes starting to swell and become redder. Then two days later my ma also complain that her eyes is starting to feel pain and then by night time, it also start to swell also... then the next day, which was yesterday lar, I also felt my eyes very pain and feel something swelling around my eyes. At first i thought maybe, i was too long here at the computer liao, so I didn't bother about it, then later i went and look into the mirror, nothing can be seen, then i pulled down my lower eyelid, guess what i saw! A big big green pus! no wonder so pain lar, then i stood in front of the mirror trying to squeeze the pus out, but then its is inside the eye, so very difficult to squeeze lar. But then i hate the sight of my stupid pus... so i stood there rub my eyes and do all sorts of things to make it come out lar, and finally a bit came out! but then my eye was swelling more obviously liao! then i was too tired, so i slept on my sofa agian lol. then i the moring when i woke up, my eyes was full of eyes shit! eekss!!! and my mother! her eyes was very very very very swollen, like only one line which she can see through lar but still she still went to work lar...

this stupid pus wasn't there for long also, by the afternoon, after my eyes shit a lot, the pus was gone liao! I was so happy... my eye swelling experince in the end only lasted for a day... so happy, which means tomorrow no need wear glasses to school liao. anyway i need change my glasses liao, it is so big! You know why? is purposely wan, my mother dun like me wear glasses, so that time i chose a smaller model of the glasses, then my ma say no no no, in the end she pick a big ugly glasses for me lar! thats my 2nd glasses the story... so sad... so now i m saving money to buy myself a new specs and a new bicycle... next time then say the bicycle story...

And my dad! forgot to say about him! He drank all my Vitagen! He is forever taking the things that i am using! for example my cup! i use this mug, the next day, he will use mine, so nevermind i change mug lol... then he also change also.... and end up still using my mug! this happens to my plate also! and my chair and my highlighters! argh... what ever what i have he always wans to take it away from he... QI SI REN LE! u can also see my sis blog and maybe u will see more to why i dun like him...

And hor... haiz... my icq friend is going off, back to study liao... which means... i am left alone again... no one talk to me liao... sian ar...

OKie That SHalL bE all I Am gOinG tO WriTe TodAy liao

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home