Thursday, October 07, 2004

Time




Time is always our best friend! It throught time we will learn many great stuff of life, time will help us develop friendships, and also will tell us who our friends are. Time will help us understand ourselves better, and let us brush up those skills and talents. Time will give us many second chances, and let us make each wrong right. It had kept many secrets, understand the power of it and use it, be patient with it, you will then know what i mean. When time runs away from us, there is sure to be a lesson to be learnt. Learn it quick and we will be wiser. There are many things we do not really understand, many things about physics, computing, maths, ourseleves, our friends and family... but give them time, and you will realise sooner or later, time will tell you when the time is ripe. Just do not ever give up! Ultimately, time will still always be our best friend!

Today, I wasn't in my best mood, i was quite sad for whatever reason. I was sick and tired, wanting to go home as soon as possible. I hate facing people! I really felt like to be left alone today... however, still i never really show it lar, maybe you will know maybe you din't know but nevermind... I realised i dun have enough time liao! I need a lot of time to do a lot of things!

have a million thanks to rena and poornima. They are really a great friend. Thanks for helping me! and sorry for confusing u all and for all the things that made you irrated...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home