Saturday, October 09, 2004

Lost


Physic Mock Paper today! This paper was very easy but also very hard! This whole paper is all about proving and proving! easy right? they give you the answer then u work it out... but then is also very hard lar, because, when it come to the non-provings wans... is like so difficult! I do not even have time to finish the paper... argh... i screwed the whole paper up again liao lar! but then nevermind what is done is done...

Today i was really very tired! after the paper, i of course go home lar, and started to sleep from 2 to 5 pm! 3 hrs of sleep!!! waste my whole afternoon agian... later at 6, my mother call me go run run in the MacRitchie Reservoir park... running with my mother is indeed very tiring! she was like jogging extremely slow, and sometimes walk lar, then in the end i have to run back and for... My stamina wasn't as good as before liao... mayb because i had just recover! I NEED MORE EXCERISE!

Do know why when my mother is at home, the two sets of Tv in my house wil be on but all on slient mode, however when my mother is within the range of 1m away for the Tv set, the Tv will auto off wan, like got sensors like that... You know why? my dad and my sis each is watching one TV each, and both of them are scare of her liao... hahaha... if me ar, i will just continue on and watch... hahaha... No wonder i always get scoldings hahha...

How manys more days to A levels? i also forgot liao.... tomorrow then tell you lar...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home