Friday, October 08, 2004

Absent



Three people absent in class today! like what that dunno who say, there is 30% people absent which means a lot! A levels is coming real fast, and i haven't even really prepare myself to face that battle... Every teacher also say, dun worry can make it wan lar... but then i dun think so... even my classmates are shaking their heads liao... i think i prolly in the wrong class man... my class people ar, average all As and Bs and Cs... me? look at the previous post urself lar...

Nevermind haha.. like what i said in the pervious post... DUN GIVE UP!

I think i got damm good teachers in my schools days... dunno, i jus feel that every teacher who had taught me are all the best teachers liao... Even Ah Pang! haha... he always tries his best to teach us, but then i think he himself only noe half of it, so resulting in I also dunno what he talking also... The whole class sometimes is really very bad to him lar... really feel a bit gulity liao... :D

Tomorrow still got MOCK physic have to study liao

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home