Monday, October 11, 2004

Death



It has been ONE whole year since i cannot move my BIG toe! really very uncomfortable lar, it has affected the other toes also cannot move... is it broken? hmm... I dunno... i went to see two doctor they all say rubbish! They all said was because of other injuries that is why it cannot move, it should me able to move soon after my toe nail grew back... It took 9 mths for my toe tail to grow fully, but then now, my big toe still cannot move! It's getting a bit more painful, esp when i am in air-con. room... i miss the feeling of bending my toes!

Another thing had happened today! SUPERMAN DIED! he died of Heart attack, he is only 52 years old at his death... sad right?go go go... go and cry! hahaha.. its getting late liao i shall go sleep liao

Good night!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home