Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Beggars



As usual... nothing special, today go school stone stone then come back home... but hor, i notice singapore like got more n more "professional beggars". example?

this is what henky tell us lar, he went toilet today and saw a indian guy there, hmmm why is it also indians... hahaha after this try not to talk about indians liao... anyway that guy showed henky his dislocated arm and ask henky for money, if i not wrong 10 bucks... haha.. then dunno henky got give a not lar... then later that guy went up to the office and see bro paul dunno do what lar...

then yesterday also, there is this person (this guy not indian liao) at the bus stop asking me if i got money to give him a not... at first, i thought he not enough money to take bus, then later saw him board on the bus with the ezlink and his ezlink got more money than me... haha

then today, i was standing at the whatever bus stop opp J8, then there is this fat uncle, he was all the while standing in front of where i was sitting, he was bitting his nails but then he got a nail cutter on the other hand... funny rite? then my bus came along, so i stood up, then his uncle suddenly ask me, " ah girl ar, u got some coins" scared me u noe... then i got the same reaction," har?" hahaha... then i board on the bus liao... hahaha...

hmmm... do i look so rich? haha... mayb they need coins? hahaha... but then why they only ask me? want to bully me? hahaha... anyway everyday i only bring $1 or less to school so hahaha... they got the wrong person! anyway, my sister also like that, always cheat my money away! this morning jus cheated my top-up fare away, 害我 no more $$$ to top up my ez-link...stupid sister... when i grow up then i will cheat all her money away... hahaha

Just now in school, i made poon and rena give me homework to do.. now mus do liao... rena section she gave me 30 maths questions! i used 3 hrs to finish 15 only... poornima gave me only 8 or 7 physic qns to do but second question dunno how to explain... hahaha... haf to go do liao... cya

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home