Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Food



My stupid sister dunno go where again! Left me all alone at home again, it's now too cold for me to bath liao so update this blog first lol... yeah as i was saying, my stupid sister, munny! She ar dunno go where again, and she is suppose to cook rice today lar... but then is so late liao... so no choice i had to cook lol... Very long never touch the rice cooker liao, but then at least i still know what amount of water to put in lar... thats my Wai's secret... it had been passed on to my sister and my mother, but it seems that my mother had lost it liao... cause she also very long nv cook liao... all she cook now was steam fish, boil veg, steam tofu, chop garlic and fry.... thats about all, thats because she promotes her health lifestyle... all that stupid DongFang Bi Li the fault lar... influence my mother... last time we use to have better dinner! Fried Chicken wing lar, Dunno watever that chicken is called lar, french fries lar, fried rice lar, fried watever lar, it was very nice that time... now i think if you call her cook like that she sure coook until very 难吃! So we also dun like to let her cook, but then if she dun cook, i will end up eating 3 or 4 dinners! because dunno why she likes to buy "unhealthy" food, when she promotes healthy lifestyle, my dinner will then includes, KFC chicken, coke, bread, LJS comb 1, and some other dunno what they call lar...

Speaking about FOOD! dun understand why people likes to 减肥, all my friends around me like beame all very skinny after knowing me... my third wife,Tan Chu May, was an example... she is now like 50+ kg... cannot remember lar... hehe... then see my mother, she slimmed down a lot also, then ah poon also... everyone is talking about losing weight... even just now when i was on the mrt, the three lady there was also talking about losing fats... arghz... mayb i shd also start 减肥 la... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home