Monday, October 25, 2004

Practical



Physic Prac! The most screwed up thing of the day! I was too busy correcting my points, and end up i have not enuff time for the first experiment liao... i was like rushing and panic-ing all the way... stupid me... but the second wan i still can finish luckily... haiz... no point talking abt this liao, what is done is done liao... happy that it was over liao.. i guess i just have to work harder for the up coming papers liao...

Everything does NOT seems to get on smoothly for today, I forgot my keys! end up i was locked out for a few mins... haiz... and my sister, ever since i told her where Ms Ong lived, she has been visiting heR quite often! end up i had to cook rice on every monday... dinner today was too much again... Chicken cutlet, Fried chicken wings, fried squids, all fried stuff! what happen to my healthy dinner? dunno... guess my mother is too stressed to cook again... she everytime says that...anyway i eat until i fell asleep liao, pig right? talking about stress, my mother, she is planning to go for a holiday trip to overseas.. mayb europe or korea... but she needs her children to accompany, but then i scare of planes liao, my sister... i dunno her lar... hahaha... Yawnz... i haf to get on wif my half eaten dinner liao... and then back to sleep...

Good Night... sweet dreams...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home