Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lazy


haha... yesterday never blog again... is either i getting lazier or i am getting more and more busier... but then, by saying i have no time is not true... 24 hours in a day is actually enough... so i think i am just too lazy, i guess...

Yesterday, I was in school studying lar, main aim was to finish 160 MCQ! and i finished it liao lar... and suprisingly i passed every MCQ... that is a great improvement liao, from last year J1 when i always got a single digit over 30 marks... I was quite happy about that, now i am aiming to get onli 5 wrongs! but then i guess i had done the ten yr series over n over again, until now i can memorise some answers liao... and another good news, my GP mock the composition i actually hit 21.5/50, and whereas in J1 i onli got 13/50... another improvement... but then, i do no really feel the improvement, sometimes i just felt that ms lim was too generous liao to give me so high marks... but then i still feel quite happy about that lar... thats about all that happened yesterday lar...

Today, I woke up, first i hit the table beside me, then when i got down i hit something, an unknown thing, and was really very painful, then dunno how i got a blue black on my leg... arghz... do know what i did when i was sleeping also... Today my main target is to finish my 160 MCQ and one other school maths prelim paper, then if got time read through computing prelim paper... then that would be done for the day liao... but then now i mus go brush teeth and eat... super hungry now... but then no breakfast, so i guess i will jus haf to starve till dinner

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home