Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Coming


A level is coming closer and closer... I am getting more scare as each mintue passes by, scared because I dunno what I really dunno. This is really a very serious and big problem! seeing rena and poornima so hard working each day actually made me felt gulity, they are working so hard to get their As, but here I am slacking around agian... This is really bad! Is really getting more and more tense up! I need someone to force me study.... some one fierce... but definitely not poon and rena cause they wont be fierce to me... haiz... forget it... 天无绝人之路...

Today, after our "studying" session, me, rena, poon and ms wang... opps is mrs neo... walked over to SJI to see see judo. Suddenly realised i miss training, the tough training... but then i miss swimming training even more! Swimming far more tiring than judo! last time after swimming, i will just go home and sleep straight away! Never even do homework... no wonder my results are bad. At first Swimming wasn't that bad lar, is when competition came, i really hate the feeling of competition! Swimming canival and nationals... really very stressed! So very soon, sec 3 that time became a bit rebellious. My training I started to slack more, skip training, a lot of complains that i cannot swim, also partly because of the "green turtle" also. During the last year, me and the other friend last minute told that turtle that we want to withdraw from nationals, and later of course created a lot of problems for her lar.

So later when i went JC, i joined judo, thinking that there shouldn't be any competition, cause i never heard of it. The first year was good, no competition, no stress... but then i talk too much with joraine... haha... and soon she became my good friends liao... hahaha... later in Yr 2 came the competitions. And I won my first gold and bronze in judo, but i wasn't happy deep inside, i saw people cried, like almost all cried... so sad... So later decided to give up... haiz... I guess i m not good at anything 吧. After today, i went back dunno why feel like trg with joraine again... hahaha... me a bit of weird rite?

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home