Saturday, October 30, 2004

Fate


Dunno from when onwards, when my mother dun cook, we started going this food court somewhere near the amk central... the cook was nice, at least better than my mother cooking! At least when we eat out, we can order things we likes to eat, whereas at home can only eat boiled vegetables, fried eggs or steamed fish... boring right? hahaha...


So today, my mother did not cook again lar, so this would be the fourth time we are going there to eat liao, and maybe the last liao. Cause today food wasn't fresh... Just now while i was eating, i saw someone... someone i had not talk to for months liao... someone whom i used to "quarrel" with... This someone, I dun actually remember his name, cause if i rememer correctly, I never called him by his name before... so count urself lucky if i know ur name... All i remember was his surname was Chan...

This Uncle, know him since last year, through library... his beard or moustache always never clean properly wan. He is forever trying to pick up a quarrel with me wan. We can quarrel about anything, yeah anything, everytime during library meeting sure will hear us suaning each other wan... hahaha.. but that was fun... But ever since i quited library because of some reason... I hardly talked to him anymore... Thats marks the end of our nonsense, I suppose without me library is much more quieter liao... with me around is far too noisy liao... hahaha...I had finished what i wan to say for the day liao... good night... and near forgot, today my HT's (ms wang)wedding! now mrs neo liao...Wish her happy wedding lar.... hahaha

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home