Monday, November 01, 2004

Swollen


Yesterday, very lazy to write my blog... my eyes is swollen again... itchy and painful, really feel like rubbing it liao, so i can't stand it so faster go and sleep liao, and besides, nothing had happened yesterday... Cause i was at home the whole day, slacking around and did some housework lar...

Rainy day today again, cannot go swimming cannot go out... I guess that 谢肚子 and 母猪 curse haven over yet ba... really felt that the rain is following me everywhere... first was at toa payoh... When we were about to go home... i rained... HEAVILY! then later i took a mrt home lar... then went past Bishan, and it was not rainning, at first i thought maybe the rain likes to follow that 谢肚子 not me liao... but then i was wrong, when reach ang mo kio that time... it was like rainning so heavily lar... but i didn't care and walked in the rain home... really very cold... but anyway i still got home and sleep...

Oh yeah... and after I slept through the afternoon, i woke up and found the corner of my swollen eyes bleeding, like got something poke into it... then later i realise that there was like a blue black on my neck... I seriously think that my house got GHOST! I think i better stay out of the comp area liao... is getting more and more creepy liao... So i guess i shouldn't stay here for long liao...

To Be Continued...

NOTICE!
WaI MuN : My Birthday is coming in 9 days time! pls remember my present... thank you....

Wai Ling to Munny: 临时包佛脚,小心被佛祖踢一脚!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home