Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Scratch

I am running out of photos! I dun really take a lot of photos for the past 5 years, so now it is time maybe i should go dig out my old photos... I was flipping through my baby photos then suddenly came a cross this photo (below) , I actually started scratching my head since i was a baby! hahaha... hmm... and wats the white stuff on my head? My mother say was powder, cause i got sensitive skin.



Today, I got maths paper in the afternoon, but then i still went to school in the morning, cause cannot really sleep so... and besides my father is fetching me to school... Reached school very early, then 8 plus came a long mr. seah! this is when my intensive revision starts! He really made me even more stressed up, calling me to do all those maths questions... and blah blah blah... and then singing some nonsense into my ears and reciting 三字经。。。 but i guess it helped a bit, or else i will be lost in my complex numbers today liao. This paper was quite okie lar... at least i did finish the whole paper in time and had enough time to check a little... this paper i predict would be better than my prelims. But then i dun 包太大的希望。Just hope that i can pass, cause i scare later the more u wish, the lesser u will get...

Okie that all for today... i have to take a break now, it was really a brain draining excerise just now... hahaha

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home