Saturday, November 06, 2004

Drivers



Yeah, actually yesterday i wanted to write about singapore drivers! Yesterday on my way to school i saw a lot of funny style of driving on the expressway.

First driver that i would like to comment is my father! Do not know why, yesterday he never wear shoes and drive, that is quite normal, but later i notice something! He only use two toes on the brake, and another two toes from another leg for the accelerator! This is quite weird, having him drive me to school for like more than 5 yrs liao, now then i notice that. He also likes to cut here and there when he drives, haha, and then my sister will scream because she thought we are going to have a car crash... hahaha... He likes to drive very fast, imagine a lorry running the same speed as a car! If no cars on the road even worst! Maybe that explain why he always kena fines! End up i always had to write letter trying not to pay the fine, which work most of the times when he never park his lorry at the correct spot. Now got a thousand and one excuse liao for not paying fines. Anyway, my sister always complains that he drive extremely slow when he is not fetching me, maybe he scare of my sister screams liao... hahaha


Second driver! this driver i do not know who is he lar, just saw him on the road. This old uncle was driving a motorcycle lar, with a red helmet. Nothing usual. But then suddenly i notice something! his hands were not on the handles! it was behind his back! and he was driving quite fast! Super skills! This is the two weird case i seen today. hahaha

Me, I also want to learn driving, but then my mother do not allow, cause as i said before, she scare i go bang into other cars. Because even in bicycle, i am already getting into countless number of bicycle clashing accident! I guess maybe i should not tell her lar... hahaha... oppss... getting naughtier liao...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home