Sunday, November 07, 2004

Excerise



I actually woke up at 8.45 today! hahaha... the night before, my mother was asking me to go Bishan Park to excerise, I so what agreed liao. But my mother was like quite doubtful that i can wake up so early on a sunday, because i had already 放她他飞机。。。 for a lot of times cause i really cannot wake up! But the problem today was, I WAS LATE! Yesterday promised her that will reach by 9.00am, but look at the time! I had rush, bush teeth, change clothes take my keys and ezlink and ran out liao. Sprint all the way downstairs to the bus stop, waited for a few minutes no bus... so i getting impatient so decided to run to bishan park... I took a lot of short cuts through the carpark... canot really be bother to look before i cross the road. Then suddenly just as i was about to cross the road again blindly, suddenly saw a police car! nearly bang into it liao... haha... then quickly run the other direction and sprint off! Too long never run liao, i can feel my throat burning, and a big pressure on my chest that make me damm hard to breathe! Finally, reach Bishan Park at 9.05! 5 mins late... i guess that was very fast... luckily my mother did not leave... she was so shocked to see me! haha... so proud of myself that i woke up so early!

But my legs hurts now...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home