Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Birthday


Today, the 10th November 2004, its my sister 16th birthday! and four more days to mine... so during this four more days, i am one year older than her only. Guess what i gave her? A cute big mug... hahaha... that cost me a few bucks less than one week allowance! anyway i only got $15 per week...

Arghz... 4 more days and i m turning 18 liao... I hate that, I dun wan to grow up! Why can't the Earth stop spinning! Why dun it take a rest? Why it had spin for so long still not giddy? I hate the idea of 生老病死! If only, people will not die... arghz... remind me of my grandfather again! I guess i am starting to hate birthday liao...

For the past few days and months, i think i am geting more unfriendly... I ignore my good friends, smile lesser, always give them that kind of face... for whatever reasons... I myself also not very sure, hope that does not become a habit. Haiz... no mood to write liao...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home