Friday, November 12, 2004

Sick



Today, I think i am really sick! after eating the two dinner yesterday, maybe i ate too much or what. I was really having a very very very pain stomachache! The below contents might be super gross!

WARNING!

So if u haven eat ur dinner/lunch or breakfast eat b4 u read on... if u are eating now, then u better dun eat liao...

Yeah back to my stomach pain! I was sitting on the toilet bowl for about half an hour or a bit more... Somehow i got this feeling that my shit is going to come out, but then it is still in the process of making... One min past, 5 mins past, arghz... and nothing seems to be happening... but my stomach got worst! finally at the duno how many min finally something come out! But then i still got this feeling that my business will not end here, cause my stomach still very pain! so i flush the toilet and continue sitting on the toilet bowl, waiting for the business to come... I was stuck inside for the next 15 mins or so, i was sweating like mad, feel like fainting, so i tried to change my pose... i lean back and tried to sleep, but really very pain so cannot fall asleep. ( got one time i really fall asleep inside...haha...). Then suddenly, i feel like puking! then, one, two , three, i turn and vomit out inside the toilet bowl! I thought that was over liao, but then this puking feeling came again! so haha.. aim properly and puke out! then i sit back to my position... then arghz... i felt like vomiting again... but this time, i wasn't prepared when i turn and aim... It was a bit overshot, end up i had to clean it up lar... after all these, my stomach was flatten... my legs were weaken... feeling that i am going to faint anytime... i flush the toilet... slowly walk out and lie on my parents bed... dun even bother to shift myself in a more comfortable position and i fell asleep for 1 hr...

1 hr later, i woke up, my stomach wasn't pain anymore! haha.. so happy, i can eat, play and sleep again! but i guess i had wasted today liao...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home