Monday, November 15, 2004

Holiday



Another HOLIDAY! I am now 18 yrs and one day old liao! I still cannot get over the fact that i am so old liao! But yesterday, I had thought it all over again... I got a new goal now! I wan buy a car! no no... I will first buy a bicycle then a motorcycle then a car! I am now trying to save money, which means... i am not going to buy a new bag, no new shoes, no new clothes and shall walk more and take lesser buses! hahaha... I am so proud of my new goal!

By the way, who is that stupid idiot coconut head eew? arghz... I know my english very the 烂, but then i too lazy to type in chinese so... hahaha... bear with it lol...

Arghz... tomrrow computing and maths paper together! 6 hrs! I need lots of good lucks! I am so going to fail my statistics... my computing? see first lar... hope it will be easy lar... gtg liao... have to study!

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home